Membership of the Association is open to all land owners and residents within the locality as defined by the City of Busselton and commonly known by its subdivision name of as Port Geographe , who pay the Special Area Rate (SAR).
The SAR catchment boundary is the area defined by the following bounds:
- Eastern side of Groyne Road to its straight projection via the north-south section of Harwood road, to Navigation Way
- Southern side of Navigation Way to the intersection with Layman Road, but not including the new Summit development at this intersection
- Northern side of Layman Road, thus including all the old and new Port Geographe development areas
- Eastern side of Layman Road, capturing the new development blocks but not including blocks in the original Wonnerup Townsite.
The annual membership subscription is set at the AGM and is currently $25.
Affiliate membership is available to are those interested people who reside at an address outside the locality commonly known as Port Geographe, or those who are not land owners in Port Geographe.
Affiliate membership fee is half that of Membership – that is $12.50.
Membership of either category enables individuals to be kept abreast current issues. More importantly it enables individuals to have their views and concerns expressed to a wider spread of community stakeholders through a recognized organization with a strong history of successful action.
PGLOA is managed on a purely voluntary basis. Membership fees are deployed to direct running expenses, and the provision of professional advice on specific issues that are deemed to be of direct relevance to the interests of individual landowners of Port Geographe.
Applications for membership can be done by either:
- Print application form, fill it out, and post to PO Box 1456 Busselton 6280
- Print application from, fill it out by hand, scan and email to email@example.com
Application for Membership Form downloaded PDF here.
On-line application automatically lodged via firstname.lastname@example.org